1. Customize your profile and preferences.
2. Adjust your subscription settings.
3. Start a conversation - post a message in one of the Discussion groups.
4. Start networking - go to the Directory and Find a Member to connect with.
Learn how states are stepping in to fund transportation
Join T4America’s special online presentation on May 16th to get the inside scoop on state transportation funding proposals from the people making these changes happen.
The panel will feature:
• Washington State Representative Marko Liias, Vice Chair of the Transportation Committee
• Dru Schmidt-Perkins, Executive Director, 1000 Friends of Maryland
• Jaime Rall, Transportation Senior Policy Specialist, National Conference of State Legislators
• James Corless, Director, Transportation for America
APHA has partnered with Healthy Schools Network, Inc. to celebrate and promote healthy and green indoor school environments for all children and staff with National Healthy Schools Day, Tuesday, April 30. Won't you join us?
Washington, D.C., April 1, 2013 – The American Public Health Association and its partners kick off National Public...
Courtesy of Public Health Newswire:
The public health world just reached a historic milestone.
The Public Health...
Connecticut Public Health Association
Iowa Public Health Association
Des Moines, IA
Wisconsin Public Health Association
Arizona Public Health Association
New Hampshire Public Health Association